It's Time to Move...

Hi everyone!! Yes, it's me! Wanted to let everyone know what I've been up to this past year. Well, I'll first start off by saying that I have missed you all so much!! But I promise, I haven't been loafing around. I've been working on something I've had a dream of doing for some time now. Writing books . . . yayyy and "about time" - as a good friend just told me. You know who you are, lol! ;-) !! I'm currently working on some self-help books (one of them going to press as I write), a novel, and a series of children's books. I'm also starting my consulting and coaching business the beginning of 2017! Sooo, excited about that one! Yeah, it's a lot, but I'm absolutely loving it! Which brings me to my reason for writing this post. I've moved, yep...taken up residency at another address on the web. I'm not closing down "Prowess and Pearls", just incorporating it into my new website. So please join me for my housewarming at my new place - the address is . . . michellpulliam.com. I thank you guys so much for all of your support over these past few years and looking forward to connecting with you over at my new site! YOU ROCK!!


Follow on Bloglovin
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

9 comments:

  1. What exciting news-congratulations, Michell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Bekah! So good to hear from you lady! Thanks so much, and YES, I'm so excited...like a kid on Christmas, lol! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Michelle, that's wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Wanda!! How have you been, good to hear from you! ;-) Blessings!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hey there Patrick!! Thank you and thanks for stopping by!! :-)

      Delete
  4. Yayyyy Michell! So excited for you. I remember you saying that you wanted to write books and you are doing it! Good for you. Loving the new site. Just signed up to get updates for it. Wishing you much success, girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Kimberly!! That means so much coming from you...a published author! Yes, finally girl, and it feels wonderful! Thanks so much for checking out the other site and subscribing...YOU ROCK! Thanks again lady and have a wonderful weekend! :-)

      Delete

Thanks so much for dropping by...I really appreciate it! Please check back for a response to your comment, as I post all responses to comments here on the blog, not via email. Please note, as this is a Christian blog...any comment that contains offensive and/or inappropriate language will be sent to the authorities...NAH, but seriously though, they WILL BE deleted. :-) Have a great day...I call you blessed! ;-)